Apprentice possible??

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 06:33:27 -0500

Thanks Jim,
I guess mostly I'm looking at all of this because I was slow this summer
(and should have stated that at the beginning), and now I'm busy and can't
seem to find time/energy to do those other things I wanted to do avoid
another summer like the last one(advertise,gain new customers). I also
would like to move away from taking on some of the more undesirable jobs
like Winter spinets, etc., and thought that if I made myself better known
(I haven't advertised), I could turn away from "some" of the work if I
wanted to.  I am currently the most expensive in my area (I think).  I'm
just trying to make my income a little more consistent.  I've recently
tried to move as many repairs, rebuilds, and maintenance work back to the
summer, but I hope I don't lose it.  I will also be needing to generate
work for two of us.
  As to the apprentice, I'd like to help him out, I know what it was like
when I started.  Thanks again for the positive reinforcement.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net