Nickel Metal Hydride batteries

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:57:17 -0400

It was my understanding that Nickel Metal Hydride batteries are
*definitely* better than NiCads because they do not have a "memory" as do
NiCads. I find this characteristic very advantageous. Is there something
else about these batteries that you can tell us about? Thanks!

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
Boynton Beach, Florida