Wurlitzer Butterfly Grand

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:02:29 +0100

I have received the following request for information on the Wurlitzer
Butterfly Grand:
   "I am looking for some direction, I need to know where to go to find
    information on a Wurlitzer Butterfly Grand Piano. Is there a
referance book available that can provide me with some facts on the
piano such as when it was built, how many were made, butterfly ??,
where were they most commenly used, etc."

Any information that I can pass along will be greatly appreciated.