Beethoven in the Temperaments

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 16:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

At 04:02 PM 10/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Michel et al:  Our local book store which is quite large and seems to
>have all the latest computer equipment for their business, could not
>locate "Tuning", by Owen Jorgensen, Michigan State University Press.
>They assume it is out of print.  If anyone can tell me where one is
>available I will be greatful.  Thanks,
>
>Travis Gordy PTG

Dear Travis,

I would try APSCO, and if they don't still carry it, go to the fabulous
virtual bookstore on the web.

http://www.amazon.com

Sure financial doom for all booklovers, and severe financial risk even for
anyone else who can read.

I just checked them: they say they can probably get "Tuning" at list price
($69.95) in four to six weeks. The other two Jorgensen books are out of
print, but they will try to find used copies in one to three months.(When
they find an out-of-print book for you, they will quote the price, and you
can accept or reject it.)

Yours,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"My great ambition is to build something that will last, at least until I've
finished building it."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant