"Feelin' in Tune? (part I)

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 00:58:12 +0000

> From:          DGPEAKE@aol.com
> Date:          Fri, 17 Oct 1997 02:35:56 -0400 (EDT)
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: "Feelin' in Tune?  (part I)

I have been reading the threads about natural healing with what
seems to be a number of folks raving about "natural-paths".  Who
will you go see if something serious comes up?  The MD will get
the call and if everything fails because sometimes thats the way
it goes, then bring on the quacks...What with all the quacks we
see in the piano industry it amazes me that piano techs aren't
looking for the trained professional in the medical profession.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA