"Feelin' in Tune? (part I)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 18:03:37 -0600

At 12:11 PM 10/18/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello, all --
>
>I find that what will bring on tinnitus faster than anything else is Walkman
>earphones, even with the volume turned low. I hear people jogging by with
>them at full volume and shudder. No wonder voicing and CDs are getting so
>shrill, with so many people half-deaf.

There are more ads for hearing aids on the rock radio stations than the
stations that program for older audiences. Think that the big aid companies
spend a little on market research for the millions they spend? They know
where their future market is, and are doing their best to build name
recognition while the soon-to-be-customers can still hear!

Guy

Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
nicho@lascruces.com

              "Not everything that counts can be counted,
               and not everything that can be counted counts."
				                          Albert Einstein