Water Based Lacquer

Stan Kroeker skroeker@MTS.NET
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:26:02 -0500

Dear List:

I am forwarding the following paraphrased request from my colleague, Mark
Cramer, RPT, of Brandon, Manitoba:

"I read an article in the December 1995 issue of Fine Woodworking magazine
about a company by the name of Eclectic Products which manufactures
Famowood Superlac.  I would like to know if anyone has experience with this
water based product and whether anyone is aware of a Canadian accessible
toll-free no. to contact these people (the U.S. no. is 1-800-288-4667).
Would one of our U.S. friends be so kind as to call this number and inquire
about a toll-free number for us Canucks?"

Further, are there any new developments to report about these water based
lacquers in general?

Best regards,

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician