buffing key tops

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:16:50 -0400

I use this old washing machine motor that another tech
gave me. I put a Sears & Roebuck shaft adapter on it
and apply the appropriate pressure to buff with no
problems. Pressure is the key. RPM fer sher but pressure
against the wheel is important.

sig. file  here   (please correct transmission errors)