Do you know this Man ???????

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 11:08:10 -0500

He's probably talking about a square piano where you have to reach to the
rear to get to the tuning pins. Then if a string breaks at the tuning pin
then yes, it will come right at you.  Which is a very minor reason why I
don't do squares.  There are many major reasons why I don't but I don't
want to get too lengthy.

Ted Simmons