Pinblock (resend) Garfields....

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:17:05 -0600

Dear list:
A while back there was a thread regarding the ingredients of the pinblock
restorer.
I wrote about the formula I use (same as John Travis' in A Guide To
Restringing) and the thinner used is Denatured  Alcohol. Same as
Garfields...something to this perhaps? Just Wondering.

Regards
Greg Torres
Tunapiana@adisfwb.com