Buffing Keytops

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:01:20 -0700

3M makes  scotchbrite belts that they will custom make to fit the size of
your belt sander.  The ones I have are white with the letters T-LS on the
inside of the belt.  The advantage of using them for buffing ketops is that
the keytop is held on to a flat surface and there are no hot spots created.
I use the regular buffing compounds and there is little heat build up.  They
were mentioned in the Journal a while back.  Check with an Industrial
supplier for 3M to get more information

Chris Gregg
Chris Gregg