SAT II for sale in Canada

Ed & Misti Loomis (Plantlady) loomis5@sprynet.com
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:31:40 -0800

I got these three messages by mistake....

Subject:
          SAT II for sale in Canada
     Date:
          Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:53:07 -0330 (NST)
     From:
          Deryck Harnett <dharnett@MORGAN.UCS.MUN.CA>
       To:
          pianotech@ptg.org

Friends,

I have a SAT II (ser. 1553) available for sale.  It comes with MIDI
port,
60 tuning memory, foot switch and manual.  I would like to receive
$1500.00 Canadian for the SAT,  I also have a tuning hammer thumb switch

($40.00), Exploring the SAT Video ($50.00), and a medium size case from
Inventronics ($150.00).

In addition, I also would like to sell my Randy Potter course manual and

videotapes.

Please e-mail me (don't reply to the list) if you are interested.

Deryck Harnett

          Re: Loose pins