Broken Plate

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:21:16

Hi Barry,
          Shame on you, you will will definely be reported to the R.S.P.C.A..
Secondly the U.S.A.'s Principal pass time is litigation. If I were the dog
owner I would definitely sue for serveral reasons.

          1. Pain and distress caused to a beloved family member

          2. Mental anguish to myself for having to listen to my beloved
mutt howl.

          3. Restitution for over priced vet bills, and a two week
observation in the Bow Wow clinic.

          4. Complete legal cost. At $ 750.00 per hour. My middle initials
is O.J.

          5. Punitive damages just to let you know that you screwed up,
$100.000.00 on advice from council is said to be reasonable.

  The moral of the story leave my mutt alone. Finally I have sold the story
to the National Enquirer just to and to your public embarassment and erode
your client base.

 Warren sorry to here about your problem. If you are honest with the client
in most cases it will work out. Prep your self not to be defensive or to
raise your voice, when dealing with the owner. Do not under any
circumstances get drawn into any legal type conversations with out seeking
advice. DO NOT admit to any kind of blame, as this can come back to haunt
you if the customer is sue crazy

 I know this is not a technical post before every one jumps on my case.

Have a nice day
Roger Jolly
Roger Jolly
University of Saskatchewan