pianos for sale

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:27:50 EST

<< **********
 Hi,

 I have recently encountered a Daniel Thomas square grand (small) dated
 1816-1835.  Owners are very interested in restoring conservatively.  I
 have done considerable rebuilding but not of this age.  Piano is in good
 original condition except the soundboard is "bowled" having 1/2"
 negative down bearing.

 Need to know if anyone has experience with this type board.  Also string
 scale.  Several strings have been improperly replace.

 Would appreciate any help.

 Carl Sullivan, RPT  # 11236

Joe Garrett has rebuilt a lot of squares.  His number is 503-357-4713.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR