Pitch Raise - Thanks to Willem Blees

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 15:09:32 -0600

Recently, Willem posted his method of aural pitch raising. I tried it
out yesterday in pitch raising a Wurlitzer console that was around 50
cents flat.  I raised A440 about 25 cents sharp and followed the rest of
Willem's methodology. After completing the pitch-raise, I checked A440
and it was dead on!! (Sometimes you get lucky, but I'll take lucky any
day). Furthermore, I got quite a few freebies - there were around 10 -
15 pins that I didn't have to touch. And the rest were not bad at all.

Thanks again, Willem, for this very helpful information.

Regards,

Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX
Associate member PTG