Scaling

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 00:15:04 EST

<< BillRPT

 I believe you've been had.

 Dale

Well, now I really do just HATE April Fools jokes.  I took Ron's question
seriously even though he did embellish it a little.  It is indeed an often
asked question about whether string tensions of HT's go contrary to a piano
which is assumed to have been designed for ET as many want so feverishly to
believe.

But if it turns out that I responded politely, dryly and seriously to nothing
more than a joke, you can be sure that there will be nothing from me but
<<«FLAMES»>> from now on!

It's not NICE to fool mother nature!

Bill