April Fools

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 22:05:54 -0600

That's almost as funny as the old drop the coin trick, or how to turn a
head.   When a begger shows you a card that says he is deaf and needs a
hand out, you shake your head no, the begger turns to go, then a quarter
is dropped.
	Come to think of it, your story would make a good comercial for CA glue.
: ))