Pianotech Live Chat

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 03 Apr 1998 11:02:31 -0600 (CST)

David,

   BOY! You sure have me in there with some *big* names! Thanks for the
compliment. Now I feel guilty about not being able to share my "expertise"
on a more regular basis. B :-)
   If I EVER get a system at home, you'll see a lot more of me.

Avery

> We also get to the brains of
>the experts in our midst, like John Musselwhite, Don Mannino, Horace
>Greely, Susan Kline, Rich Moody, Jon Page, Larry Fisher, Don Rose, Garret
>Traylor, Avery Todd, and Chris Swendson, and even occasionally Kent
>Swafford and Ernest Juhn.  There are many others that I didn't list, but
>that doesn't mean they are not experts!

SNIP

>Sincerely,
>David
>

>David A. Vanderhoofven, RPT
>#pianotech page:
>http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/ircpiano.html

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.uh.edu/music/

>From newspaper classifieds:  o A superb and inexpensive restaurant.  Fine
food expertly served by waitresses in appetizing forms.