Looking for a professional only

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 09:52:44 -0800

Mr. Galassini,
How unfortunate that you are limiting your invitation to only the
"Gentlemen" on this List.  It's times like this when I definitely feel
"underappreciated".  Your 100+ year old company has managed to bring back
that ages old feeling for me again, I'm sorry to say.

Normally I just would let thoughtless blatant sexist errors like this just
go by, Lord knows, we have to.  But I guess it was the juxtaposition with
being offered this wonderful, professional step upward in one's career (?)
that hit a nerve.

Jeannie Grassi
Registered Piano Technician
Bainbridge Island, WA