Ivory Wafer Retraction

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 01:45:57 -0700

List folks,

In a recent post, I stated that an article about making your own
Ivory-Glue-Wafers was to be found in the July 1995 issue of the PTJ.

Subsequent to that, John Fortiner informed me that he couldn't find the
article I'd mentioned.

I looked, and found that he was absolutely correct.  The article isn't
there as I had remembered.

First of all, "Thanks" John for keeping an eye on me.  Secondly, "Sorry to
all" for the eroneous information.

Although I have an extremely vivid picture in my mind of the article,
complete with drawings of the process, I don't know where I actually saw
it.  Maybe it was in a handout from a PTG seminar I attended in the past.
Perhaps I dreamed the whole thing... though I doubt it.

If anyone remembers reading such a PTJ article in the last 5+ years or so,
I'd sure like to know where and when it was.

Also, I've called Mr. Smith to see whether he ever wrote the article that I
remember, or whether I've just gone over the edge.

Sorry for the incorrect information.  Valid stuff to follow later if I find
it.

	Richard Wagner RPT