PTBiz v. 2

atonal@planet.eon.net atonal@planet.eon.net
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:34:23 +0000

Greetings All,

	I got and installed the update to Ed Winslow's PTBiz program. It is
a Windows 95 based client manager/scheduler specifically designed for
piano technicians. It has some nifty features, such as multiple
piano entries per client (works well for institutional tunings), a
fully featured daytimer/scheduler module, and areas for adding notes
to your entries. Work orders, invoicing, report creation, and
database management tools are some other goodies included as well.

 I'll have my system at the Pacific NorthWest
Regional Convention in Banff, AB, Canada at the latter part of April,
and anyone interested  can check it out.

Ed Winslow's e-mail is ewinslow@iquest.net , or he can be reached at
317-251-7930.

Rob Kiddell,
Registered Piano Technician, PTG