High Partials

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:06:22 -0500

Jerry,

Are you using the original damper levers? The springs might be weak.  It would
be a good idea to try shifting the damper head up or down very slightly on the
damper wire. Obviously, make absolutely sure the felt is seated to the strings.
In the bass wedges sometimes you can just loosen the screw on the damper head
slightly and the damper will seat itself to the strings. Might want to try a
damper lever with a slightly stronger spring as well. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Greg Torres