hard pounding

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 14:45:54 -0400

>......well that makes two numbers you have changed, and if
>you subtract 2 from 8 you have 666, which in many circles is the "mark of the
>devil" ! ergo the model 1098 is the work of the devil and that is how hard you
>have to work to "tune" it...like the devil :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Thanks, Jim for confirming that there is a numericalogical underpinning to
the "piano from hell". You have lifted a great burden from our shoulders,
showing us that there was more at work in this cursed (in more than one
sense) piano, than Steinway's going "a little overboard" with string
friction and tuning pin grip.

I need to know, does this "Million Man Math Course" Devil Diviner handle
text as well. I need spiritual guidance on the following names: "GH1",
AcneSonic, and MelodiGrunt.

Our entire fellowship needs this sort of guidance. Could you come up with
some Java Script for an applet on the PTG web page. It would reduce the
number of times we have to open the morning paper to "Piano Tuner Goes
Berserk, Tragic Standoff at Nursing Home".

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"A jester unemployed is nobody's fool."
     Danny Kaye, in "The Court Jester"