Hammer techniques

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:25:32 EDT

<< <<"How in the heck does one rassle a 1098 into submission?">>

 <<"My Army unit, The United States Army Field Band is about to acquire two of
 these puppys">>
 "Any thoughts?"

 Ray:
  I hear the Marines are looking for "a few good musicians"!! :-)
 Ray, in my opinion, a properly constructed,  regulated, voiced, and tuned
 Steinway grand is one of the finest pianos in the world...a 1098 isn't :-(
 Jim Bryant (FL) >>

Another useless, waste of bandwidth answer from the commander in chief of the
Baloney Bunch.

Why do you just HAVE to comment when you don't really have an answer to his
question?

Are we all now supposed to think that tuning the 1098 is going to be a waste
of time, energy and technique?  Is there nothing which can be done for them?

Does categorically ruining the reputation of a particular model of piano serve
any purpose?  Does it make you feel better?  Do you think it makes you look
wiser and more qualified in the eyes of others for you to announce in effect
that this was a poor purchase, a poor decision and that there are no
established techniques which will do this instrument any good?

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin