Mail Filter is working perhaps? (off topic)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 07:07:28 -0400

On Wed, 15 Apr, Gregory Torres <Tunapiana@adisfwb.com> wrote:
>It has been pretty quiet on this list today. Everyone doing taxes? :-)
>Just wondering if my mail filter is working?
>I haven't received any posts at all from Bill Bremmer in the last few
>days.
>Not that I want to. Could someone tell me if they are receiving any of
>his posts?  Thanks.

I noticed that too. Maybe hunkering down over taxe forms, maybe he's
actually learning some forbearance. I would have expected him to over-react
to a casual remark by Jim Bryant on the subject of Steinway 1098 consoles.
Something to the effect that Jim was the commander in chief of the Baloney
Bunch.

Fortunately, what ever Mr. Bremmer might have allowed to pop out, he
decided not to bother  us with it. He is an example to all of us, of the
discretrion which keeps this discussion needs to remain civil.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"The truth is inside you, Don Octavio. I cannot help you find that."
	The mother of a delusional patient to his psychiatrist in "Don Juan
DeMarco"