Ray/1098

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:51:58 -0400

On Wed, 15 Apr, Billbrpt <Billbrpt@aol.com> wrote:
> BTW, don't "rassle" with em, they weigh more than you!  :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL) >>
>
>Now, that's more like it Jim.

I like that, the sound of a satisfied customer. I'd say it was worth it, Jim.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"taken beyond the proper balance ('power and musical tone'). additional
power comes always at the expense tone quality, a sacrifice no designer or
piano technician should ever willingly make."
    Dell Fandrich, on priorities in the design of console pianos in  the
'Piano Technicians Journal' (4/98)