Bosendofer Imperial

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:14:11 -0400

Dear list et all

An old client of mine, she is an american lady who came to Venezuela many
years ago called me today, because she wants to go back to the states, she
is a widow since about four years ago, and she owns an imperial Bosendorfer
which is been in her family since many years and which I service from a long
time ago. The instruments serial is 28037.  it is by all means a very
unusual piano in this country. She asked me the value of the instrument, and
i need your help for it. It is in reasonable good shape. It never had a
major repair, but also it has not been played much. so the action is in very
good condition. It will probably need to change tuning pins in some years
from now, as it is it still hold tuning, but she wants to know if someone
could be interested in buying it in the states, and you all know how tuning
block can change overseas.

If anyone knows how much can this piano be worth in US$ of course, and if
anybody could be interested in it over there, let me know. There is very
little market for it here in Venezuela.

thank you in advance

Elian Degen

Piano Tuner and Technician Caracas, Venezuela