Field Promotions/War between the states

Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:50:54 -0500

Jon,

>That's where we have the advantage, humor. The Master Race finds
>very little humor in the world, things need to be _corrected.  Our foolishness
>will be our downfall. (So he vould like to believe).

 ...or..., as HRH Queen Victoria would say, "We are not amused."

Would you believe that, if i'm playing golf and just happen to land in the
rough, my reaction that I'm taking the "scenic" route makes the other guys
shake their heads?

>Be careful what you state, my friend; They are listening.

Speaking of "they are listening", I feel it only fair to let you know that
skline@proaxis.com sent me your picture.  Not only are we listening; we know
what you look like. - Be afraid, be very, very afraid, sir.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College Music Technician	pno2ner@salamander.com
Decorah, Iowa 52101		Voice 	(319)-387-1204
				Fax	(319)-387-1076

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us; to see oursel's as others see us!
It wad some monie a blunder free us, and foolish notion. - Robert Burns