Providence lodging

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 10:20:04 -0400

Thanks Clyde for pointing this out.  The information that was posted came
off the Internet without visual verification (I'm about 800 miles from
Providence now, and haven't been there in over 25 years).  I went by the
phone number given on the Convention registration form, and the address
with the distance was what the computer gave me.  So much for virtual trip
planning.

Apologies for any misunderstandings ....
ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net