Questions for enlightenment concerning the PTG Convention

Jim Birch JimBirch@aol.com
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:00:21 EDT

Caleb, you must be registered to take classes at our convention.  There will
be many classes that would be good for you to take.  If you decide to come, it
would be a good idea to ask for help in choosing classes for your level.

Send an email to our Home office requesting a Convention brochure.  They have
just come off the press. Send your request to PTG@Unicom.net

For your info, the Connecticut Chapter meets monthly on the third wednesday.
We use various locations so let me know if you're interested.  I'll send you
informaton about the meeting.  We always have an interesting technical
presentation.  Our May meeting is mostly a social event as we'll be meeting at
the Mill on the River in South Windsor to install next years officers.  At
this point, I'm not sure where the June meeting will be.

Hope to meet you in Providence,

Jim Birch, RPT, Northeast Regional Vice president (CT Chapter member)