waterborne varnish

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 18:28:30 -0700

We haven't done this yet, but only because we don't have to. Sooner or later we will.

I can think of no acoustical reason for not using either water borne polyurethane or
lacquer. (I'm assuming that you're applying finish after the board is ribbed.) From a
labor standpoint, you might have to do a bit more sanding since any water borne finish
material will probably raise a bit of grain.

Del