waterborne varnish

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:02:01 -0400

Pianolac has two sealers. The first is a barrier coat to surpress grain
raising. The second is a standard sealer. The topcoat is_absolutely_
clear. No blueish tint, no hazing.

I wouldn't be refinishing is it weren't for this stuff. (Come to think of it,
what's so great about refinishing?)  :-)

If you are interested in more info contact the refinisher/developer of
this material :  Arthur Grudko, Pawling. NY       gutlo@aol.com

Jon Page