Tornado

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:25:54 -0500 (CDT)

Ed,

   Glad everything is OK with you. I even watched a Nashville tornado segment
on a network news magazine type of program last night. Could have been MUCH
worse. I've seen a couple of these things kind of up close and personal. No
fun at all.

Avery

>    Nashville is the capital of the state, so they are used to a lot of wind
>over there by the buildings.  I'm ok, and it seems that it looks worse than it
>is.
>    Ah well,  I was out of town all weekend, so am just not getting caught up.
>Later,
>Ed Foote

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

 o  For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and
    large drawers . (Classified Ad)