__Two_ways,_José__(off_topic )

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 00:00:08 EDT

<< The sad thing is, that for the meeting tomorrow night, I don't think I can
 include any of your knowledgeable posts. It would take me too long to edit
 out the sarcasm, sourness, verbal inharmonicity, and outright nastiness. A
 shame, really. For those in our chapter that aren't on the list, your
 godliness will always remain...... unknown.

I totally agree.  You have to get up pretty early in the morning to dig
through all the garbage and delete all the crap before you can find anything
good on this List.  And then, there it is.  What you choose to include in your
Chapter program is up to you.  I feel the same about using ET on one of my
customers as you do an HT: <<I haven't had the guts or the audacity to change
what I offer to my customers, unless they ask. I wouldn't dream of doing it
without their consent.>>

The only thing different is that if they ask, I tell them I don't do ET and
they should get someone who does.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison Wisconsin