Tuner stories

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:55:30 -0400

The lady couldn't be home when I arrived to tune the piano, so she
penned the cat in an adjoining room, I guess to keep it out of my way.
It was no fun tuning the piano with the cat yowling all the time on the
other side of the door.  I wrote at the bottom of the bill, "The cat
sang while I was tuning the piano."

When the lady paid the bill she included this note:  "I thought you
would like to know that my cat also plays the piano."  That explained
why I found some keys sticking, with bits of kitty litter stuck between
them.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA