SAT offset question

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:21:41 EDT

<<
 Keith,
 	Gotcha, but what I'm trying to do is offset an existing page. In other
 words, I won't be able to get regular FAC #'s, 'cause the page already has
 stuff. I just wanna offset the whole page a few cents.
 Guy

I will jump in here.  If you are trying to offset the whole page i.e. the
tuning values, go into the tune mode, set it to the desired value, then push
shift and reset.  A plus sign will show as you go into the memorized tuning.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR