Funny maby Not so Funny Stories.

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:02:32 EDT

>Michael Jorgensen wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>     What should you do or say when you find pornography or marijuanna
>> hidden in pianos?
>
>Well, after consuming the marijuanna, you might try searching for a
>pornograph to play the pornography on . . . . .Danny Moore

I'm sorry, Danny, but even though your comments might sound funny to you, I
think this is not something that should have been put in the list. I'm by no
means a prude, but I am against smoking dope, and pornography should be
reserved for "consenting" adults. To make fun of it is demeaning to those who
oppose it.

If MJ and pornography is found in a home where there are no children or
teenagers, I would ignore it. But if it is found in a piano where teenagers
might have hidden the stuff, I would show the parents what you found.

Willem Blees, RPT
St. Louis