pin block plugs

NBWW NBWW@aol.com
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:27:26 EDT

Hi all!
I've been asked to bid a restringing job on a family heirloom player-Lakeside
upright circa 1914. The tunings pins are loose. I'd like to install a set of
plugs and restring the piano ( as well as everthing else it needs), but I
don't know how long this will take.  Geers have had plugs available for many
years, so the technique is alive and well. But, how many hours do you allow
(approximately) to do the job.  Any help wil be appreciated.  Thanks

Paul Chick RPT
Plainview MN