Yamaha C3

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:53:41 -0600

>From Sy Zabrocki--RPT
My new Ancott Associates book just arrived today. I've checked out the prices. Buy a Kawai RX-3(6'1"), a comparable piano to the Yamaha C3 (in my opinion). Maybe save enough money to buy yourself a new computer.
The Ancott book lists all pianos and their suggested retail price. Dealer cost is determined by using a code.