Funny Tuner Stories

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 08:45:29 -0600 (MDT)

	Bill,

	Thanks for the suggestion about another book of "Funny and Amazing
Stories From Piano Technicians." I have been toying with the idea. I could
call it TOONER TALES II.
	But it's not that easy. The first TOONER TALES contains over 150
stories, many from my own experience and that of other members of our PTG
Chapter. To complete the number, I recorded 43 more stories at the
Dearborn National Convention two years ago.
	I've been collecting the ones posted on this list but I'm far from
150.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta