A Curious Statement

VOCE88 VOCE88@aol.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:56:25 EDT

<< Hi List,
 In the discussion on Petrof Vs Yamaha C-3 someone said to purchase to buy
 the Yamaha and make your tuner happy.  A curious statement at best.  Why
 would that makes piano tuners happy?  Could it be consistent quality,
 consistent tone, consistent great factory assistance if needed, consistent
 everything I can possibly think of.
 	 I have never seen a Petrof live, only seen pictures and read about them.
 My question is that if it makes the tuner happy, how can that be so bad
 knowing the things I look for in a piano to make it enduring.
 James Grebe >>

Howdy James,

   I think the poster was saying that in spite of the inconsistency in an "out
of the box" Petrof, He prefers it over a Yamaha. (Or maybe he said after it
has been prepped and voiced)

    Please don't misunderstand me. I acknowledge that the C 3 is a very nice
piano. But I am a musician. This piano has never spoken to my soul the way
that others have - and several of those others have been Petrofs.

Regards

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co
1 800 394 1117