Sciortino Coil Maker

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:59:12 +0000

> Date:          Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:36:23 -0400
> From:          nhunt@jagat.com (Newton Hunt)
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: Sciortino Coil Maker

I am guessing Ralph means you don't need to push the string out
a little on the opposite side of the pin?  I don't anyway but
that is all I could figure.  "Becket" is the piece of the wire
that goes into the pin.  Can't do without it I'm afraid no
matter what Sciotino might say.

> ralph m martin wrote:
> >
> > Jerry
> > If you read the directions for the Sciortino string winder you'll find
> > that there is no need for beckets.
> >

> Ralph would you like to restate this post?
>
> 	Newton

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@a.crl.com