Sciortino Coil Maker

PNOTNR PNOTNR@aol.com
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:51:00 EDT

<<
 I am guessing Ralph means you don't need to push the string out
 a little on the opposite side of the pin?  I don't anyway but
 that is all I could figure.  "Becket" is the piece of the wire
 that goes into the pin.  Can't do without it I'm afraid no
 matter what Sciotino might say.

My take on the instructions for the coil maker is that one does not need to
create a 90 degree bend in the wire, or becket, before proceeding to use the
tool,  since the proper use of the tool is going to create the becket as the
part of the wire located at the hole in the tuning pin rotates away from the
the set screw fulcrum.

Gordon Large, RPT