"Voicing the Renner Hammer"

VOCE88 VOCE88@aol.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 06:53:25 EDT

<< List,

 I am looking to get hold of a copy of the following publication:

 "Voicing the Renner Hammer" by Rick Baldassin, Renner USA 1992.

 I have checked the web for Renner but cannot find anything.  Not being in the
US I do not even have a telephone number.

 Appreciate any help.

 Regards,

 John Woodrow

 Sydney, Australia

 <bold><bigger>

 </bigger></bold>Email:	John.Woodrow@aus.dupont.com

Dear John,

     I have several extra copies. As a larger rebuilder, we also have in house
"stuff" that you might find helpful - give me your snail mail address.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co
1 800 394 1117