PT Journal Index (Confused now)

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:52:59 -0700

Dear Gina (and list,)

Thank you for explaining the situation more clearly.  I wasn't aware of
extra stickiness of the wicket ie: the pre exsistence of an unfinished
index etc...

Perhaps Susan has a good solution in the mating of the two indexes and
paying royalties to Mrs. Boone.

Less confused now though... Thanks.

		Richard Wagner RPT