PT Journal Index (Confused now)

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:55:09 +0000

Personally, I like the Source books from the Home Office which
contain articles from the Journal pertaining to specific areas
such as Dampers, General Repairs etc.  I have most of them and
would highly recommend them to the List.  I like a booklet of
info better than a CD-ROM cause I can take it to the piano and
work with it within reach.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA