1881 Knabe Grand

Dan Adams jdadams@televar.com
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:22:40 -0800

Thanks for the info Ron,  Mine had the open face and it was a challange to
replace it as I had to delaminate the case to remove it. The only wippins I
found to be close enough to the origional action to work were Steinway. Then I
had to modify them to use the connecting links to the keys. If she decides to
have it rebuilt it will be a good piano. Any way, thanks again and good luck!
Dan