Vs: Celestial Thoughts

Kirsi Lassi kirsi.lassi@pp.inet.fi
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 21:04:18 +0200

It's getting more and more interesting all the time. I've enjoyed all the answers
+ have felt nicely welcome here, thank you!

To Bob Scott I'd like to say, that in my opinion, it doesn't really matter if
we measure time in seconds or something else. If there is this certain
frequency, we could be in harmony with it or not, no matter what we call it.
I think if we were to change to centons, this 432 would be something
else - and it should be divisable with some other number! But the point
is that they have some kind of mysterious relation.

I think when Newton mentioned the hydrogen atoms, it sounded somehow
familiar. The theory should be about large distances between planets and
stars, and what do you have between them? Space full of hydrogen.

In any case, I'm not so sure any more that we should tune all the pianos
so that they would be in sync with all the other vibrations... imagine what
could happen if everything on the planet Earth started to vibrate and
amplify each other... we could explode to pieces.

I think there must be some kind of conspiracy behind all of this - how could
all this be just coincidences? Should we open X-files?

Kirsi
inHarmonyCity
Finland
E-mail: kirsi.lassi@pp.inet.fi