Vs: Harmony of the universe

Kirsi Lassi kirsi.lassi@pp.inet.fi
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:44:02 +0200

Re: Harmony of the universe

Hi Del, and thanks for your interest!

>Dare one point out that 440 is also divisible by 8?

I know... I could quote my original message:
>"With normal pianos 440 is already "in harmony"
but when we come across some piano that can't be taken up
to normal, why not try the 432, if it makes your customer's health better?"
"in harmony" meaning divisible by eight.

By the way, the orchestras in Finland use 442 Hz, you see, we try to
keep the world from becoming an uniformly nice and dull place.

Kirsi