*****: Harmony of the universe*****

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 01:24:55 -0600 (CST)

>I used to play a lot of Snooker. A real game of skill--huge tables and
>small, tight pockets that showed no mercy...
>
>... As for being "nineteen
>and immortal", that's a beautiful turn of a phrase. I remember the feeling
>well, Thanks for the retrospective.
>
>Les Smith

As for snooker I have yet to see any youse guys mention playing *golf* on a
snooker table.  It's how I made my lunch money anyway at the old pool hall.
Great stuff, snooker, billiards, 8-ball, 9-ball, straight pool.  Started
my learning in an Episcopal church basement of all places.  Those were the
days.  A form of salvation from the pressures of everyday living while
growing up.

Did I mention they have a small 1919 Sohmer grand piano...

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731